shining the light on wellness: puppies and dogs
If you’re reading Banfield blog, and you have a pet (or pets!) you love, you probably already know that they deserve high-quality veterinary care. If you’re already a fan of helping your pet be happy and healthy, you probably already have an affordable, convenient Optimum Wellness Plan® with Banfield Pet Hospital. We like the way you think. We love pets, too, which is why we’re here and why we do what we do. And our veterinary teams love connecting with you and working with you to help keep your pet happy and healthy.
That’s the good news. But the not-so-good news is that there are millions of pets in the U.S. who spend their lives, year in and year out, going without regular veterinary care.
Now, back to good news. Optimum Wellness Plans were created to provide pet-specific, affordable, preventive care for pets, so more pets can get the care they deserve. If you have a new puppy or an adult dog, we know you’re delivering tons of love and attention and you’re getting a lot back, every day. It doesn’t take much to make a dog happy, but they do need help to stay healthy. So explore an Optimum Wellness Plan today.
What’s in it for your puppy or adult dog?
- Pet-specific care based on age, breed, and health
- Comprehensive exams, twice a year
- Recommended vaccines, parasite detection, deworming, and more
- Early screening for serious illnesses
- Unlimited office visits
What’s in it for you?
- A bundle of petcare at a significantly discounted price
- Simple monthly payments
- Additional discounts on most other Banfield products and services
- 24/7 access to veterinary advice with Vet Chat™
- Confidence that your pet is getting the care they deserve
Get more and pay less
Our veterinary team will help you customize your plan with options that meet your pet’s unique needs. Exclusive, discounted services include parasite and heartworm preventive care, professional dental cleaning, adult spaying or neutering, support for chronic health conditions, and more.