Forest Park vet services in Columbus
As a full-service general practice in Forest Park, we understand the variety of care options your pets might need. If your pet needs vaccinations, dental care, or treatment for illness or injury during regular business hours, Banfield Pet Hospital’s team is here for you and the pet you love. We provide the petcare you’re looking for in Columbus, with comprehensive exams, services, and diagnostic tests. Beyond that, our behavior resources and nutrition resources are great options for dogs and cats exhibiting bad behavior or a poor diet.
Browse below our list of available pet health services at our Columbus animal hospital. If you have any questions or concerns regarding whether specific services are right for your pet, give us a call at 614-885-9901. Ready to book your vet appointment in Columbus, OH? Simply make an appointment online at your convenience. We look forward to taking care of the pet you love!
Diagnostics and imaging
- opens in new tabCurbside drop off available
- opens in new tabDrop off services
- opens in new tabEnd of life care
- opens in new tabForeign language and ASL interpretation services
- opens in new tabIn-house pharmacy
- opens in new tabMedical grooming
- opens in new tabMicrochipping
- opens in new tabOnline pharmacy
- opens in new tabWISDOM PANEL™ canine DNA test